Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sigma Kappa Time!

Love graduation time! I always make time for my sorority girls no matter how crazy I may get with work :)

One of Sigma Kappa's official philanthropies is gerontology (with a focus on Alzheimer's disease research) Sigma Kappa became the first sorority to recognize the need for continued comprehensive work on the study of aging and the needs of the elderly population.** My grandmother recently (this morning) passed away from this disease so this session was bitter sweet for me.

Here are some of my favorite shots from this morning shoot. I had the chance to capture my sister Natalie's grad pics! We headed out to the Santa Ana train station for some fun! Natalie is interning as a production assistant with Disney and looks like things will be going great for her in the future! I love catching up wiht my girls and seeing the great things they are doing and goals they plan to accomplish! So exciting!!

Congrats to all my Sigma girls graduating this year!!!

** Wikipedia: Sigma Kappa

No comments:

Post a Comment