Wednesday, June 26, 2013

"If everything could ever feel this real forever"

Last week was jam packed!!! Shooting everyday and non-stop days, I almost thought Friday would never come. But alas Friday came. I hauled ass to San Diego Friday to spend some quality shooting time with one of my best friends. Jamie and I met in college and were roommates for a semester... or two... college days blur! Most of the blur involved Jamie!

When I met Tyler a few years back I thought, this guy is not only hip and sophisticated but most of all he can keep up with Jamie?!?! These two compliment each others wild sides while showing compassion and love. Yup its possible!

Jamie you're going to make for a stunning bride!!!
xo

V

Location 1: Balboa Park, San Diego
Location 2: Santa Fe Train Station, San Diego
Location 3: Gaslamp District, San Diego



































 




















No comments:

Post a Comment