Thursday, September 15, 2011

Boy I think about it every night and day, I'm addicted wanna jump inside your love

The lyrics of Black Eyes Peas comes to mind when I think of this couple! ...it may have to do with the fact that their adorable lil doggie is named Fergie... Will and Joanna could not have been more fun to shoot!! I mean when you put a childhood model in front of the lens magic is bound to happen, I wanna see those pics Will!! This love story started years ago and while Will had been wanting to scream his love high above the world in hot air balloon, Joanna keeps his feet on the ground.

They make the perfect team, and a stylish team at that! Throw lil Fergie in the mix and what an adorable family!! So excited to snap more shots of this riot of a couple soon for their wedding!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment