Tuesday, August 10, 2010

" 'Cause I love you more than I could ever promise. And you take me just the way I am"

Love is surely in the air! I met with Billie & Johnny a few months ago and once they started to tell me about their wedding day I was so excited I could hardly wait! This adorable, fun loving couple had a wedding day that made everyone feel like a kid again!

Out in San Diego we started at with the girls at their hotel and jumped over to the ceremony site at the Cathedral Catholic High School then traveled on over to The New Children's Museum . Such a fun group all day long!

Enjoy their day all over again thru my lens...


Keeping with the theme of fun Billy and Johnny had a school bus drive them around! Sooo much fun!!!


Party time!! Everyone was having a blast!


www.HuntingtonImages.com

1 comment:

  1. Amazing photos. Beautiful subject, fantastic photojournalist!!

    ReplyDelete