Monday, March 1, 2010

Lana's Bridal Shower!

I was so excited when Lana asked me to shoot her bridal shower! Lana and I got to know each other through our sorority, Sigma Kappa! Although we never were in college at the same time, she would come to help out during recruitment, her attention to detail always impressed me, meticulous and always done with class. And her memory was simply amazing!!! Meet this girl once and she'll remember your name forever! I knew this bridal shower would be nothing less than fabulous. Her bridesmaids did a fantastic job and I could tell Lana enjoyed every minute!!

Enjoy it all over again thru my lens ;)
 
  
  
  
  
  
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 
 

 
  
  
  
 

2 comments:

  1. OMG-- you are so talented! I loved that you could be there... simply amazing! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete